Aug 24, 2010

Baby Show

Some people are having a "baby shower" before the baby was born - but mom and dad has this kind of thing named "baby show" - they took me almost to everywhere they go. Mom said "i really want to enjoy quality times sometimes with your dad; but i mostly want to take you everywhere we go and involve you in everything we do, so that you can learn many things from us. Gain some good values from us, and please not taking the bad ones from us" - How cool is that? - 

On my age, i went almost everywhere ; to church, to the wedding, mostly to the mall, driving the trolley around the supermarket with mom, catching the moon and the stars at nite from our car, or tagging the butterfly each time we were stuck in the traffic jam. Its a fun times though. Being with mom and dad is where i always wanna be. 

Being with mom and dad is the most important thing in my age; its my golden age and im blessed that my parents are taking full responsibility for the full "me time, me need". im also blessed that my parents were doing it with FUN. see my mom, she always *smile* and often *laughing out loud*, though i knew sometimes when she cried - but her cheerful heart makes me grow healthy. 

Peoples said that dad is taking a very good care on me; He is just so different with other dad - i dont know if its only my feeling or maybe he is indeed the best dad in the world. You tell me .. 

.. wait for some photos ..


0 komentar: