Aug 24, 2010

Hello TUTOR TIME

Im not yet 2 years old; im actually only 1.4 years this time. Of course im already walking by myself; its the beginning of my "playing while learning" journey. So, Hello Tutor Time on October 2010 ... 

So many parents avoiding school for their kids below 2 years old for so many reasons; but mom and dad really got a GREAT REASON for me to schooling at Tutor Time. 

I started to learn "how to share" on my "egoism age level", i also learned how playing time and the tidy up time are the same FUN activities that i should really get used to it. the most important thing, i learn to SOCIALIZE with other people; younger, around my age, and even to connect with older people; how to treat them daily by "do's and dont's and some eplanation" that makes me GROW MORE as a human being. 

... wait for some photos ...

0 komentar: