Mar 12, 2009

My 8th month: i like to move it move it

Do you know that the word 'environment' becomes highly important for my healthy development on this age; specifically i would say that i need "physical environtment" and most importantly i higly need "emotional environment". I knew that i was born healthy, i have been given food and shelter, but without 'emotional environment' which include: warmth, interaction and affection, i will suffered irreparable damage. *winks* 

(picture: on yellow carpet from uncle roy & auntie lili and all the stuff i liked)

i learn through experience. im primed to take in all manner of information; looking, listening, smelling, touching, and tasting as i go. *giggling* (i even have my own 'solid snack'.red). Thats why mom and dad create an environment in order to give the opportunities to grasp, bang, push, pull, splash, and dig. *LOL* I need space to move about, roll, crawl,
 walk, run, and climb. Say WOW. and i need my parents to be involved in my play and exploration. (im not dora the explorer and if i explore alone, i'll missed a lot of things)

(picture: look mom spread the alphabet and sing it to me: "a b c d e f g ... h i j k l m n o p ...")

on this age, i like to move it move it ... i love to play, i even sometimes woke up at nite and play alone. Playing is important for me as well as eating is important. 

(picture: few second before all of the toys drop down to my face. Gee i have no idea .. )

0 komentar: