Jul 6, 2009

My 9th month: Solid Snack *kewl*


I love snacks!! Every 'lil thing in my house seems taste so good. Well, its normal for my age, because on this age i learned through tasting. I know thing through tasting it.. So i tasted everything; Mom would slowly said "no" and always succeed attracted me to some other thing whether i tasted things that i wasnt supposed to taste, like my "car" toys, dad's acrylic painting, mom's shoes *auch* ... well yeah i tasted almost everthing; i even tasted a coin from mom's wallet .. ohh not forgot i tasted a piece of gypsum @church one nite .. ck ck ck ..

"CURIOSITY" is the best word to explain what i felt this age. Mommy said "curiosity is good" because it will make me a learner. And a learner always learn something. And when i learn something, i grow more ... and as my curiosity level are growing each day, my brain also developing, my motoric also developing .. and when i didnt have that curiosity, mom and dad always successfully makes me curious. Thats why i grow more & more & more ..

So, how bout your curiosity level? Dont forget, it is good for your growth. *smile*


0 komentar: