Feb 26, 2009

i'pood


it surely i'pood on my black jumper not i'pod. i'pod is for the adult, while i'pood is my daily routine. momy got panic when i was not poo in a day. if you continue reading the word under 'i'pod' it says: "change me" ahhh how funny this outfit. Koko Arya from America bought it for me, so thank you koko Arya. Normally, black is not so colour for the baby outfit, but this one... everyone seems cant resist it when they saw me wearing this. Wait until im a lil bit bigger, i'll be wearing the other black one also from koko Arya. (see the picture below) *gigling* yes, the 'metalica' shirt you just see is my shirt, my size for sure. 

And im sure by the time im wearing the 'metallica' shirt, *hummm* ... people usually called me a traveling baby, cute baby, later on: metallica baby!!! what happen to the blue and pink baby color world, here it comes the black color. Just like in the fashion world says: black is never out! So wait and see .... 

The photo will appears soon after i wear the metallica shirt. Cant wait to show the world ... 
Again, thanks koko Arya. 





0 komentar: