Feb 9, 2009

my blue tub

Have you notice that i still took a bath in the same 'ember' until now. Mommy could hold the rest of my body with one hand that time. *hekhekhek* Now im getting bigger, still in the same 'ember' (im not sure what is an English word for 'ember', ah whatever!) and Mommy cant even hold my body like the old times, she decided to bought that thing for me above the 'ember'. *hakhak.... But time to times, i always love my bath time... with a special recommendation to use minyak telon cap gajah (auchh, this is so advertising.red) i love it i love it.


From the first time i took a bath, and now im getting used to it, i will always love my bath time. In the same 'ember' i will always laugh, from hippo book until i have my little duck toys in my own tub (AHHA!! i got the word. yes, it is my blue tub, my memory).


0 komentar: