Feb 5, 2009

my 7th month: swimming


Wow!! This is my first time goes swimming with my mom and dad, jalu also came with us together with panda and manda. Auchh, I liked it so much when mom carried me down into the warm pool. Call me naif but this is my first time seeing a lot of water, and surrounded by tons of water. I never imagined that before. *smiling* Dad also came down, although he can't swim but going down the water with me created a new interest in him.


I met mischa as well with her swimsuit and with her dad; I also met cici ashley and cici diane, wow they took a swimming course with some old guy .. Well, I'm sure mom will get me into that course too oneday.


Swimming is healhty and fun, and I slept in peace all the way to home that day. Fiuhh its been a long tired day. But its fun. Pssst, next week Marvel and Keisha will join me to swim.. Let see how they react when they come down into the pool. I'm curious!!??

0 komentar: