Nov 25, 2008

Cough!


This morning, mom and dad took me to my doctor at 6am in the morning *pheww* Last nite i had a hard sleep because i was having this cough since yesterday, and encountered a fever. Mom seems very worry about my cough. Dad also, we couldnt sleep well last nite. Doctor said i had some allergic and infection in my lung so the doctor recommended me to used a nebulizer after he finished the checked up... 

Nebulizer is a device that uses pressurized air to turn a liquid medication into a fine mist for inhalation. (diuap gitu maksudnya.red) Funny thing, i didnt cried or scream like other child, it feels good though for my breath. So it works a lot for my lung this morning. i went home and sleep well. We just spent times at home today and having some a real qualitity times together. Dad also stayed at home; mom and dad said 'family first' well they're actually trying to say 'Max's first' *whispering* 

0 komentar: